Gun Ban

Issues of a more global nature: National Politics, etc.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com
Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Gun Ban

Post by Mac66 » Nov Tue 07, 2017 7:27 pm

No reason to carry on with this. The gun lovers hear the words compromise, reasonable, and gun control and immediately go into deep paranoid lock down mode.

The occasional massacre is just the price of keeping things exactly as they are, and is acceptable as long as someone else is paying.

And Donny has 32 million reasons to lay the problem off on mentally ill people, even though they are far more often the victims of violent crime, not the perpetrators.

The hard right is a hard crowd. Whether its children being gunned down in churches, or good people being deported because they didn’t open their mail, or continuing a war we can’t possibly win, or screwing the middle class on taxes, it’s all good.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Tue 07, 2017 7:35 pm

You are all stirred up, mushy...

Just check the plain language of our Constitution and make what you like of it...

In eight years the slob gobs made NO progressiveness @ taking our rights away...
First it was the CHURCH, then the FAMILY, and now the NATION...

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Nov Wed 08, 2017 6:53 am

Mac66 FYI you're using incorrect nomenclature, moonbats are no longer using the term "gun control" they've released we are on to them
Good Dog

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Nov Wed 08, 2017 11:59 am

At the time of the Civil War half the country pick up arms to fight the government, yet the Second Amendment was not changed.
Good Dog

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Nov Wed 08, 2017 2:51 pm

The left will bleat and howl,
Mac66 are you going to the "Howl In". I think its today. This event could be cathartic for you
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ests-agai/
Yeah. This could turn out to be more of a spectacle than the old fireworks nights back in the day at the Marshfield Fair!
Pretty close to a full moon too. You going Bobkat?
https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/ ... 17e961d854

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Nov Tue 14, 2017 3:07 pm

5 dead, 2 children wounded after shooting spree in northern California
And more mass killings to come. Lots more.

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Nov Tue 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Mac66 wrote:
Nov Tue 14, 2017 3:07 pm
5 dead, 2 children wounded after shooting spree in northern California
And more mass killings to come. Lots more.
The gun laws of California[3][4] are some of the most restrictive in the United States.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_California

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Tue 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Wring them hands, jerk them knees, please where is your scale calibration certificate??

Do you do professional mournings?? Keep your thumb on it...

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Nov Tue 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Just stating the facts, understanding you prefer to traffic in some phony indecipherable gobbly gook only you can understand. Bootlickers such as you prefer the illusions and the doublespeak...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Tue 14, 2017 7:53 pm

:lol: TNX endorsement...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Wed 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Lazy Glock.....
Today, I placed my Glock 22 pistol on the table right next to my front door.​
While I was working out in my garage, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed my yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.
After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not gone outside and killed anyone even with the numerous opportunities it had.
Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media, about how dangerous guns are and “How They” kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.
The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans -- the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE world, for murders.
These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA. It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?
Well, I'm off to check on my forks. I hear they're making people fat! Not to mention they have 5 scary pointy thingys.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Nov Wed 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Cape Attorney, Jay McMahon , running for Attorney General against Maura Healey. Fiesty - good speaker - great points - excellent taste in neck ties - speaking at 2A rally, Statehouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7oZMunHoU
https://www.attorneyjaymcmahon.com

Organizer Jared Yanis - Guns and Gadgets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVdMRYvNjrY

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Nov Thu 16, 2017 6:54 am

specialties wrote:
Nov Wed 15, 2017 3:56 pm
Lazy Glock.....
Today, I placed my Glock 22 pistol on the table right next to my front door.​
While I was working out in my garage, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed my yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.
After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not gone outside and killed anyone even with the numerous opportunities it had.
Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media, about how dangerous guns are and “How They” kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.
Are you SURE that the gun didn't slip out while you were in your garage? A gun can do a lot of damage in an hour. I mean - wasn't there was a rash of gun crimes at the time that you selfishly unleashed the gun's fury on this quaint seaside community?

Just to be sure, please comply with the 'law' and have a "Nanny (-State) Cam" installed to monitor the gun's activity.

bobkat says: 'You stupid. To not know fast gun can move. Do you even . How many bullets a Glock can hol. I notice you didn't even tell. How many bullets gone. Next time you post something.'
Why do so many officials FEAR and kowtow to the Marshfield Airport gang?

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Thu 16, 2017 8:20 am

How many bullets a Glock can hol. I notice you didn't even tell
Sorry but I can not read it...

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Nov Thu 16, 2017 11:15 pm

specialties wrote:
Nov Thu 16, 2017 8:20 am
How many bullets a Glock can hol. I notice you didn't even tell
Sorry but I can not read it...

Thank you. T'was nothin'.

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Nov Fri 24, 2017 8:25 am

"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie."

-Vladimir Lenin

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Nov Fri 24, 2017 11:18 am

One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

So true. Especially when using it on a school, mosque, temple, church, workplace, political gathering, movie house...

Hey Joe, so no rules for gun owners? Open carry of anything anytime anyplace?

The barn door is closed; didn’t you get the message? 300 million plus and counting...

Reading Lenin in your spare time? How illuminating...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Fri 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Sorry to tell smac that lennin is the one in trubble...

Marx is dead, lead on mighty King...

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Nov Fri 24, 2017 1:15 pm

I read somewhere that after the communist revolution Lenin began executing people or shipping them off to Siberia and that a large part of those victims were his own political operatives. You know - the useless ones.

You should be happy Trump won.

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Fri 24, 2017 3:52 pm

I experienced a bit of stigmata when the mob dragged 22,000+ deacons and priests from the Orthodox church and then plowed their churches in to the ground...
It went on for a hundred years then seems to have stalled here...
Things were only ramping up, now it has come to a skid stop on Penn. Ave.

Still the useful idiots are a bit hurt or at least peaved...

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Nov Fri 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Mac66 wrote:
Nov Fri 24, 2017 11:18 am
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

So true. Especially when using it on a school, mosque, temple, church, workplace, political gathering, movie house...
And if only ONE 'good guy' out of the 100 in those places is carrying ='s different outcome!

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Nov Fri 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Mac66 wrote:
Nov Fri 24, 2017 11:18 am
One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

Hey Joe, so no rules for gun owners? Open carry of anything anytime anyplace?

The barn door is closed; didn’t you get the message? 300 million plus and counting...

You guys wanted guy free zones. Where law abiding citizens would leave their guns at home, rendering themselves sitting ducks.

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Nov Fri 24, 2017 7:47 pm

The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress signed into law by President George H.W. Bush that prohibits any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(25).
Please note who signed that bill into law. A Republican.

The very same party that wants to destroy the insurance markets by doing away with the individual mandate, that wants to give their donors a big tax break at the expense of the same people fooled into voting for Trump, that after whining for years that increased deficits would literally destroy the country is ready to pay for that cut by exploding the deficit, that after investing billions into a war in Afghanistan and promising we’d get out, is not only still there, but increasing our involvement.

And might send Roy Moore, a pedophile, to Congress.

As Harry Truman said about MacArthurs farewell address, “what a bunch of damned BS.”

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Nov Sat 25, 2017 8:31 am

And might send Roy Moore, a pedophile, to Congress.
Do you know what the age of consent was in Alabama 40 years ago?

George bush is a republican? George Bush is a republican like John McCain is a republican only without the excuse of having a brain tumor.

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Nov Sat 25, 2017 8:45 am

...by Alabama law, which sets the age of consent at 16 and defines Moore's alleged touching of Corfman as sexual abuse in the second degree, a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail. Furthermore, it is a Class C felony, punishable by one to 10 years in prison, "for any person with lascivious intent to entice, allure, persuade, or invite...any child under 16 years of age to enter any vehicle, room, house, office, or other place for the purpose of proposing to such child the performance of an act of sexual intercourse or an act which constitutes the offense of sodomy or for the purpose of proposing the fondling or feeling of the sexual or genital parts of such child or the breast of such child...or for the purpose of proposing that such child fondle or feel the sexual or genital parts of such person."

Either of these crimes would have made Moore a sex offender required to register for life, even though Alabama's Sex Offender Registration and Community Notification Act (SORCNA) was not passed until long after he allegedly dated Corfman. In 2015 a federal judge described SORCNA, which applies retroactively to people convicted before it was enacted, as "the most comprehensive, debilitating sex-offender scheme in the land." The law imposes lifetime registration, including appearance in a publicly accessible online database, on all sex offenders, no matter the nature of their crime or the risk they pose. It requires them to appear in person at local law enforcement agencies every three months (every week if they are homeless), carry a special driver's license indicating their stigmatized status, and seek permission in advance for any trips outside their county of residence that will last three days or longer.

Sex offenders who live in municipalities have to report to the local police chief as well as the county sheriff and obtain travel permits from both. SORCNA prohibits sex offenders from living or working within 2,000 feet (about one-third of a mile) of a school or child care facility, regardless of whether their crimes involved children. They also may not work within 500 feet of "a playground, park, athletic field or facility, or any other business having a principal purpose of caring for, educating, or entertaining minors"—again, even if their offenses had nothing to do with children.

Those rules give you a sense of what Roy Moore's life would have been like if the actions alleged by Corfman had led to his arrest and conviction. A record as a sex offender probably would have prevented him from getting elected as a state circuit judge, getting elected to the Alabama Supreme Court, and winning the Republican Senate primary. The burdens of registration would continue to constrain and complicate his day-to-day decisions, impinge on his livelihood, and expose him to ostracism and harassment—all because he "went a little too far" with a girl who was a little too young.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Nov Sat 25, 2017 9:08 am

Wheww!! Thanks! Its a good thing we're still innocent until proven guilty in this country - huh ?

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Nov Sat 25, 2017 10:53 am

If Moore was a liberal Democrat you would be first in line with the rope.

When confronted with accusers the other guys in this sorry parade chose to admit guilt and walk away.

Moore wants to turn this into a holy crusade; The evil Democrats versus the holy man. You’re welcome to him. Like him, do you also believe that 9/11 was God’s punishment on us?

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Nov Sat 25, 2017 11:05 am

Woah! Its like you know me! Kinda creepy!

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Nov Sat 25, 2017 11:33 am

We have, plenty of times but you said that sort of stuff is OK for dems...
We will expect it if it is a dem... Swill bro normalized that sort of thingy for us all...

We're talking about a 40 year old charge here with a forged signature to deal with... Is there a dem anywhere with a life to offer as exemplary as Moore??
Since you know not that text without context is merely pretext, like 13 year old girls could marry there, then...
It isn't as if he were hitting on gloria allred... Interesting, all red... :lol:

True, we do not expect these kinds of things in wholesale lots like the demflops doo doo...
Moore maybe '1', dems, umm, '12' I can think of...

Go fish... Then go chase yourself...