Cliven Bundy -- The Gift That Keeps On Giving...

Issues of a more global nature: National Politics, etc.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com
Marshead
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Cliven Bundy -- The Gift That Keeps On Giving...

Post by Marshead » Apr Thu 24, 2014 3:24 pm

He's all yours, right-wing loons. Mugs, you must REALLY love the guy now. So sympatico...
A List of Cliven Bundy's Supporters, Now That We Know He's a Pro-Slavery Racist

Arit John, Abby Ohlheiser, The Atlantic Wire, April 24, 2014

The Republicans who withheld their support for Cliven Bundy were rewarded on Thursday morning when The New York Times' Adam Nagourney reported the Nevada rancher is a grade-A, pro-slavery racist. The ones who took the Bundy bait are changing their stories.

As Nagourney describes it, Bundy is enjoying his newfound fame by sharing his views on a number of policy issues, including race, welfare and whether the "Negro" hasn't been hurt by emancipation. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said. "And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.” Last week, Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center argued that the Bundy militia's philosophy descends from "racist, anti-Semitic violent groups."
Source: http://news.yahoo.com/list-cliven-bundy ... ZJUDM3OF8x

Mark's hero is clearly a very deep thinker, and true patriot:
While Bundy has been photographed holding a U.S. flag [actually, my dear friends at Breitbart.com -- the source of this little snippet -- he was videotaped riding his horse through desert scrub, from a low camera angle to make him look heroic and John Wayne-like, while waving a large U.S. flag from atop his trusty steed], he has said he does not recognize the federal government. The BLM says Bundy owes more than $1 million in fees for grazing his cattle on federal lands but ended an attempt to seize the livestock when hundreds of armed supporters showed up.
Source: http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/up ... 03713-9658
[color=#FF0000]The Law Offices of John S. Keating: A General Practice Law Firm Offering Personal Attention and Timely, AFFORDABLE Legal Services to South Shore Residents & Businesses: 617-285-8113. [url]http://www.johnkeatinglaw.com[/url]; chip@johnkeatinglaw.com.[/color]

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: Cliven Bundy -- The Gift That Keeps On Giving...

Post by specialties » Apr Thu 24, 2014 4:29 pm

We take it that you are still with dirty harry...

Or as Lurch would say, " you are on the wrong side of history "...
First it was the CHURCH, then the FAMILY, and now the NATION...

Fugedaboudit
Resident
Resident

Post by Fugedaboudit » Apr Thu 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Hey, Jackass,

1.) Listen to his entire statement...about his view about Blacks.

Cliven Bundy Responds To New York Times Racism Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCJ59tls0vc#t=210

2.) Even IF he was the leader of the Ku Klux Klan, would that be enough to justify the Federal Government taking his cattle and invading his property by force?

Stick to the point. This is about Government over-reaching it's authority...not made-up accusations of racism...that are actually entirely false.

Marshead wrote:He's all yours, right-wing loons. Mugs, you must REALLY love the guy now. So sympatico...
A List of Cliven Bundy's Supporters, Now That We Know He's a Pro-Slavery Racist

Arit John, Abby Ohlheiser, The Atlantic Wire, April 24, 2014

The Republicans who withheld their support for Cliven Bundy were rewarded on Thursday morning when The New York Times' Adam Nagourney reported the Nevada rancher is a grade-A, pro-slavery racist. The ones who took the Bundy bait are changing their stories.

As Nagourney describes it, Bundy is enjoying his newfound fame by sharing his views on a number of policy issues, including race, welfare and whether the "Negro" hasn't been hurt by emancipation. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton," Bundy said. "And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.” Last week, Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center argued that the Bundy militia's philosophy descends from "racist, anti-Semitic violent groups."
Source: http://news.yahoo.com/list-cliven-bundy ... ZJUDM3OF8x

Mark's hero is clearly a very deep thinker, and true patriot:
While Bundy has been photographed holding a U.S. flag [actually, my dear friends at Breitbart.com -- the source of this little snippet -- he was videotaped riding his horse through desert scrub, from a low camera angle to make him look heroic and John Wayne-like, while waving a large U.S. flag from atop his trusty steed], he has said he does not recognize the federal government. The BLM says Bundy owes more than $1 million in fees for grazing his cattle on federal lands but ended an attempt to seize the livestock when hundreds of armed supporters showed up.
Source: http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/up ... 03713-9658

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Thu 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Boo!.... Barry backs down like he does world wide.

How's it feel to have a pansie for a Prez, the first gay president
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Thu 24, 2014 7:12 pm

mushy,

The poor guy went over the top and has no standing, socially...

But by the spirit of the law and Constitution those troops may have served the USA better if they were stationed on the border, fast and furious like...

Congratulations, you nailed a bogey man... So what about the myriad of issues against your handlers?? Forgotten??
Those affect US much deeper...

Today saw another lowering of world respect for your leader... No kkk rant changes that...

Thanks for being the color police... You're doing a good job...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Thu 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Right wing loons?? :lol:

So what does that make you, mr. egghead?? :?: The yoke is easy...

There's a beeffalo in ya front yard, mite!!

Dave
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Dave » Apr Thu 24, 2014 8:49 pm

specialties wrote:Right wing loons?? :lol:

So what does that make you, mr. egghead?? :?: The yoke is easy...

There's a beeffalo in ya front yard, mite!!
http://www.dtiwebs.net/forums/viewtopic ... p=261#p261 :YMALIEN:

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Thu 24, 2014 9:02 pm

No tnx es dun't get ani on ya!!

Fugedaboudit
Resident
Resident

Post by Fugedaboudit » Apr Thu 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Sheriff Mack says it like it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08jn9UeXBs#t=152

Bunkersville, Nev., April 22, 2014- In this video Sheriff Mack breaks down the Bundy Ranch situation, while calling out Glenn Beck.

He states that the Bundy family simply wants to be left alone and highlights how the federal government has run all 53 of the other cattle ranchers in Clark County out of business, while questioning how these types of authoritarian acts will subsequently affect the food supply system. Sheriff Mack goes on to question what this will do to liberty in America.

This is still America, lets put freedom and liberty first. Lets have the people who have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution be legally liable for that, lawfully, legally, and criminally liable for that. If they don’t keep their word then kick them out of office, fire them or charge them criminally.

But this incident here has shown me one thing… the federal agents and the mercenaries that they have hired are willing and able, and have made this very clear. They will shoot at unarmed people, they will shoot at unarmed citizens. They are willing to kill, and over what? Grazing fees or the desert tortoise?

How ridiculous can you get and they will do that here and then turn around and then blame the Bundy’s. The Bundy’s will not be responsible for that, I’m guaranteeing you that right now,
” says Sheriff Mack.

Read more: http://benswann.com/video-sheriff-mack- ... z2zrUFruoS
Follow us: @BenSwann_ on Twitter

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Fri 25, 2014 2:46 am

Hannity:
“His comments are beyond repugnant to me,” Hannity said of Bundy's remarks. “They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me."

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 6:13 am

Why does Bundy need to follow laws when Barry ignores them. The Pres has set the precedent.
Barry's action takes money away from US citizens, just like Bundy

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ation-Laws
Good Dog

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 6:44 am

Bundy has a point about Black Americans, to many are in peril, are unhealty/obese, have poor nutrition, abortion rates far above the national average, are subjected to violence. unwed moms with little or no support from fathers. The hopelessness that people live with continually, the lack of good living wage jobs, education that is the worst in all industrial nations. And overall no hope for any improvement in the future

And you pinheads attack the one pointing this out.

Keep voting democrat, it's not working, so who is the dumbass racist?
Good Dog

MCasper
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
facebook ID: citrushills

Post by MCasper » Apr Fri 25, 2014 8:02 am

Glenn Beck...
“It is hard, because we believe the government is out of control,” Beck said on his radio program. “We believe the government is growing as an oppressor. We believe the west should have their land. We believe that the EPA and the BLM is putting their boot on the necks of of farmers and ranchers. … But you have to know who you’re standing with.”
To me, this isn't about supporting Bundy, this is about condeming the Federal governments actions. I have not, and will not be held responsible for the actions, words or thoughts of someone I never met. Just as the ACLU didn't support Nazism when they defended free speech.

People who think this is ok ...

We just have a different point of view.

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Fri 25, 2014 8:09 am

And you pinheads attack the one pointing this out.
We agree. Hannity is a pinhead.

Face it; you've latched on to a loser. But once he's not useful, you'll kick him aside (see Hannity) and find something or someone else to use and/or whine about.

What's the next big issue? The NRA not writing the entire GA gun bill?

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 8:27 am

What ever you type does not change the plight of Black Americans, Bundy was crude with his language for sure.
But there're fare bigger problems with America and the government then Bundy's selection of words. The Bundy ranch is a symtom of the problem.
Good Dog

Marshead
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Marshead » Apr Fri 25, 2014 8:47 am

Hey, Jackass,

1.) Listen to his entire statement...about his view about Blacks.
Hey, Uber-Tool-Who-Defends-the-Indefensible:

M-A-K-E

M-E

L-A-U-G-H.

What's next, a revisionist critique of Mein Kampf, to show how Hitler was misunderstood and his work taken out of context?

Puke...
How's it feel to have a pansie for a Prez, the first gay president
Calling a straight person "gay" as an epithet -- a term of derision -- in WRITING? In the year 2014? Holy sh*t, Jim. That is incredibly juvenile AND ignorant. You and Bundy should go out for drinks...
[color=#FF0000]The Law Offices of John S. Keating: A General Practice Law Firm Offering Personal Attention and Timely, AFFORDABLE Legal Services to South Shore Residents & Businesses: 617-285-8113. [url]http://www.johnkeatinglaw.com[/url]; chip@johnkeatinglaw.com.[/color]

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 8:56 am

You don't get it, you refuse to see the harm done by the democratic party to Balck Americans throught out American history, You have chosen to ignore it and continue to support the racist practices of democrats.

Slavery
Jim Crow

Horrible education
Violence
Putting gun offenders right back out on the street to harm again
Abortion has killed more black then slavery
You donks own this, face up. take some responsibility
Good Dog

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 9:58 am

What did Joe Biden say about Barry?

He's articulate and is clean?

How about Slick Willy

20 years ago he'd be fetch'n us coffee
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Fri 25, 2014 11:13 am

Does his language make him no longer a candidate for protection under the 1st???

It also sounds like a litany of conduct caused by the dems...

I suppose that based on these latest events that B can no longer qualify as a victim??

No prob, Liberty Man will always outgun tyranny...
The boobs want to deflect whatever they can in order not to face themselves...

And in the words of lbj, well, you know...
LBJ: I’ll Have Those Niggers Voting Democratic For The Next 200 Years.

Read the rest of this Liberty Alliance article here: http://libertyalliance.com/2014/03/lbj- ... CpkrzX1.99
On March 20, 1854 the Republican Party was established in Ripon, Wisconsin. Referred to as the GOP or Grand Old Party, it established for one reason: to break the chains of slavery and ensure the unalienable rights endowed by the Creator of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness would be for all Americans.
Same for the Congregational Churches across the land...

Get over yourselves, dems, you hyjack and spoil just about everything lately...
Or as Mississippi Fred MacDowel would say, ' he ain't got nothin '

So it goes that Liberty Man meets tyranny at the OK corale...

MCasper
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by MCasper » Apr Fri 25, 2014 11:42 am

To quote a leading light in the D party ... What difference does it make? This issue here is military raids on private citizens over money owed. What kind of government do we want? And the more pressing question ... What kind of government do we have?

Rather than the red herring issue of the racial opinions of a man we've never met ... would one of you liberals like to way in on that?

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Fri 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Plain and simple, Bundy does not believe in the legitimacy of the United States Government. He sees no reason for the existence of the BLM.

Hence, he does not feel bound by the rule of law that you (I presume) and I adhere to.
In the ’98 case, a federal judge issued a permanent injunction ordering Bundy to remove his cattle from federal lands. By 2014, the unpaid fines and fees are now in excess of $1 million. He’s never paid a dime.

In August 2013, he was given 45 days by the BLM to remove his cattle, or they would be seized and sold off to pay the fines. Bundy refused. (Actually, the BLM has warned him a whole bunch of times over the years to remove the cattle or risk forfeiture.)

Last April, in response to a BLM move to seize Bundy’s cattle which were still grazing illegally on federal land, he rounded up about hundred friends, relatives, and would-be allies and began threatening BLM rangers and federal employees.

The militia types from out-of-state also showed up, heavily armed. They talked openly about firing on BLM rangers and federal law enforcement officers. In one report, one of the militia types — a retired sheriff from Arizona and member of the Oath Keepers (a radical Bircher-related militia movement) — Richard Mack, said they were planning to put the women and children in front. How courageous.

“I would have put my own wife or daughters there, and I would have been screaming bloody murder to watch them die,” he said. “I would’ve gone next, I would have been the next one to be killed. I’m not afraid to die here. I’m willing to die here.”

“But the best ploy would be to have had women at the front,” he continued. “Because, one, I don’t think they would have shot them. And, two, if they had, it would have been the worst thing that we could have shown to the rest of the world, that these ruthless cowards hired by the federal government will do anything.”

Right, because there’s nothing cowardly about using unarmed women and children as human shields so the heavily armed menfolk don’t get killed first.
What would YOU do with this guy and his self-appointed protectors?

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Barry is no different than Bundy, both see laws they don't like so they say I'm not doing it.
Good Dog

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Apr Fri 25, 2014 12:56 pm

The context needs adjustment. As always liberal media is doing its best to inflame the situation:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/unedite ... st-remarks

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Fri 25, 2014 1:20 pm

The context needs adjustment
Perfect. Don't answer a simple question, just spin and spin and spin....

HokieAl
Citizen
Citizen

Post by HokieAl » Apr Fri 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Mac66 wrote:
The context needs adjustment
Perfect. Don't answer a simple question, just spin and spin and spin....
Sorry but my post wasn't meant to be an answer to yours.

The original theme of this thread was of racism (shrug, what else).
Last edited by HokieAl on Apr Fri 25, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 1:35 pm

I would give them a medal for coming to the aid of another American being subjugated by a tyrannicaL government. Who are able and willing to shoot people over cows, turtles and money. The governemnt has to do a far better job at managing things like this. A lean on the property, bank accounts. To threaten people with snipers and dogs deserve the same back and then some.

I'll send Mr Bundy a check to help support the men and women defending his home.
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Fri 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Reality bench mark:

Many other ranchers were bullied off of STATE property by the same government...

One stands up against it... What could this mean??? He alluded to the n word??

Or dirty harry and the Chinese need the land for vegans and dems??

Here is a clip relating to mushy's PC keyboard, only on an international scale:
Have you ever wondered why it's OK to make jokes about Catholics, the Pope, Jews, Christians, the Irish, the Italians, the Polish, the Chinese, the French (including French Canadians) etc., but it’s insensitive to make jokes about Muslims?

We need to level the playing field for the sake of political correctness.....
Jeff Foxworthy on Muslims:

1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor,
you may be a Muslim.

2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and a $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't
afford shoes, You may be a Muslim.

3. If you have more wives than teeth, You may be a Muslim.

4. If you wipe your butt with your bare hand but consider bacon to be unclean,
You may be a Muslim.

5. If you think vests come in two styles: Bullet-proof and suicide.
You may be a Muslim

6. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared jihad against,
You may be a Muslim.

7. If you consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in your clothing,
You may be a Muslim.

8. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off
roadside bombs, You may be a Muslim.

9. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four,
You may be a Muslim.

10. If you find this offensive and don't forward it,
You may be a Muslim.
Now for the BLM version... " They said the n word "
Who, BLM or BET???

First draft: as seen on snopes...
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Fri 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Good Dog

MCasper
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by MCasper » Apr Fri 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Mac66 wrote:... What would YOU do with this guy and his self-appointed protectors?
Lein the cattle. No automatic weapons required. He owes money.

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Fri 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Right. He owes. And he won't write a check to a government he doesn't acknowledge.

He's boxed himself in; no options. No end game, no plan.

MCasper
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by MCasper » Apr Sat 26, 2014 6:39 am

Mac66 wrote:Right. He owes. And he won't write a check to a government he doesn't acknowledge.

He's boxed himself in; no options. No end game, no plan.
Again, in context he said he does not acknowledge the Feds authority to manage that land. Agree of disagree, that is what he said before and after he shorthanded it and got himself into PR problems.
“I Don't Recognize Them Having Any Jurisdiction or Authority Over This Land”
We definitely don't recognize [the BLM director's] jurisdiction or authority, his arresting power or policing power in any way,"
“Let’s make sure we get this straight. I would pay my grazing fees to the proper government and I did try to pay my grazing fees to the proper government. I do not have a contract with the United States because I will not sign that contract with the United States,” Bundy explained. “I have no contract. I did not graze my cattle on the United States property. And I would pay my grazing fees to the proper government.”
But, that being said, I do not care what he said ... I only care what he did. Worst case? He didn't pay his bill.

Now ... since I have played the game of discussing Bundy's irrelevant political views with you, could I please get your opinion on the only pertinent questions here?

Is a government collection agents proper dress this?

Is the governments proper land management this?

Is this the proper way to treat unarmed protesters?

Any comments on the 57 ranchers in this area who acknowledged the BLM and paid their fees and were driven out of business for it?

Man people can sure cloud up a very straightforward issue ... can't they.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Sat 26, 2014 7:50 am

My take is the moonbats are 100% ok with it, as long as It's the great leader at the helm and it's conservitives doing the protesting or the ones with the beef.

I read some of the comments from readers in the NYT and some wanted air strikes or all out assault to end it. Real Blood thirsty stuff from liberals.
Good Dog

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Sat 26, 2014 7:55 am

Any comments on the 57 ranchers
Nope. I don't know each one of their circumstances, and besides, they are not the issue. I presume you know for certain that each and every one is a victim of the evil feds?
Is a government collection agents proper dress this?
Believe it or not, the feds are people too, with wives and kids. And they know Bundy has lots of guns and lots of friends with guns. So yeah, they went overboard. Both sides crossed the line into stupidity.

I continue to be surprised that you don't see the danger of solving such disputes with guns rather than lawyers. You chip away at the rule of law, and the notion of American unity and civility, and it can only lead to bad, maybe catastrophic outcomes.

Laws can be changed, people can be brought to court. Shoot somebody, it's over.
Unlike the American colonists of nearly two-and-a-half centuries ago who could not choose their representation in Parliament and the British government, Bundy has the ability to choose new elected officials who will support policy changes in favor of a reduction of fees, he has the ability to speak his mind under the First Amendment, he has the ability to lobby his lawmakers, etc., thus rendering an appeal to arms dangerous and unnecessary
He could sue the government under the Federal Tort Claims Act. Not easy, but he could do it.

Your people too?
Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack revealed on Monday that he and other organizers who traveled to Clark County, Nev., to support Cliven Bundy during his land dispute with the feds planned to put women on the front lines in case the “rogue federal officers” started shooting.

Mack made the chilling revelation on Fox News’ “The Real Story” Monday, two days after the tense standoff between Bundy and the federal government came to a peaceful end.

We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he said. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Sat 26, 2014 8:25 am

I dunno, killing a guy's cows and burying them over a few hundred kilobux bill seems overkill... ( no pun )

What about rev. al's 3 million dollar debt?? I know, it's not the subject here...

Maybe Americans are not going to take it any more and a good prediction would be that some little thing is going to come up and start major kaos...

People have had enough...

Need $$$ for vacations??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBfAGz-2pOE

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Sat 26, 2014 9:51 am

Let's get some women shot first; plays better on Fox.

Spin that, if you can.

People have had enough.

JIMD
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by JIMD » Apr Sat 26, 2014 10:07 am

At times the FEDS have no problem shooting unarmed women

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

The women I bet were more then willing to go to the front, they too are fighting ans standing thier ground
Good Dog

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Sat 26, 2014 10:23 am

Women, family, and dog were shot @ Ruby Ridge, all over a sawed off shotgun...

What about the bonfire @ Waco, janet?? Fried kids anyone??
" I am responsible " ( end of story )

Any wonder why people are edgy over the heavy handed government, especially this admin??
And 'THEY' break the most laws but do not seem to be culpable... This will not stand...

No respect... That's when it gets dangerous... Once the dominos start tipping over, watch out...

So keep it up, king george 3, v2... He went mad by the way...

Mac, your emperor has a jones...
Last edited by specialties on Apr Sat 26, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac66
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Mac66 » Apr Sat 26, 2014 10:24 am

Maybe your check will go towards bullet proof vests for the women and kids...

Wonder if this gutless puke thought this up on his own, or maybe borrowed a page from the Al-Q playbook. How inspirational...

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Sat 26, 2014 10:27 am

Maybe your check will go towards bullet proof vests for the women and kids...
I'm sure that your people will spend it on something more fun, like vacations...
Why bullet proof vests?? How about a law abiding lawless admin??

What pukes?? The runaway government types??

specialties
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by specialties » Apr Sat 26, 2014 10:30 am

Let's get some women shot first; plays better on Fox.
Correct, lame street media simply ignores...