Zoning board approves Modera

Marshfield related issues.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Re: Zoning board approves Modera

Post by bobkat » Dec Sat 02, 2017 11:27 am

Joseph wrote:
Dec Sat 02, 2017 10:25 am
bobkat wrote:
Dec Sat 02, 2017 9:55 am
Joseph wrote:
Dec Sat 02, 2017 9:51 am
Before you have a glass of water from the ocean, boil it to kill the pathogens.

boiling ocean water does not make it potable. Collecting the steam from the boiling ocean water and letting condense back into water .That water is potable. Know wonder why you can get a job in the science fields. You are dumb.
You mean that there are OTHER qualities or aspects of water besides pathogens that affect it's potability?

Geee....

Tell us more, Mr. Expert.
Joseph. yes there many things to consider when turning influent into potable water to be consumed by the public. But as for leaching fields their job(leaching field) is to kill off pathogens .So they do not enter the water table. All I can say to you after all these years of nay saying .What has it gotten you. You can not get elected to an office. No one will hire you . You are stuck between two large pieces of merde and you stink.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Dec Wed 06, 2017 10:54 am

"Package Treatment Plants' sounds like one of those multi use definitions townie insiders can plug in when they are at a loss for a rational explanation. Then call everyone else stupid because they ask what they are. That's what Budges did. When all else fails - marginalize.

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Dec Wed 06, 2017 11:20 am

Vlad_Rap wrote:
Dec Wed 06, 2017 10:54 am
"Package Treatment Plants' sounds like one of those multi use definitions townie insiders can plug in when they are at a loss for a rational explanation. Then call everyone else stupid because they ask what they are. That's what Budges did. When all else fails - marginalize.
That is what they called it to make it simple for simple minded people like yourself. I am glad that you think I am a Townie insider. But even living here nearly 63 years I don’t consider my self an insider. I just call a spade a spade.

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Dec Thu 07, 2017 7:12 am

That is what they called it to make it simple for simple minded people like yourself. I am glad that you think I am a Townie insider. But even living here nearly 63 years I don’t consider my self an insider. I just call a spade a spade.
You call a spade a spade? Congratulations! And what can a spade do against a load of rock?

This is a very poor response. Why make a response like this at all? Are you really that insecure?

bobkat
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by bobkat » Dec Fri 08, 2017 10:38 am

Vlad_Rap wrote:
Dec Wed 06, 2017 10:54 am
Vlad_Rappy. since you don't understand what a package treatment plant can do . Here is a link to enlighten you.

http://www.deltaenvironmental.com/package.asp

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Dec Sat 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Bobcat - Of course I could go to this website and read all about "package treatment plants" but I could never come away from that reading with anything near the understanding you would get from it. If you can find the time would you please relay your "expert" opinion on how these package plants will preserve the quality of the water in Marshfield with all of the Modera type 40B projects in our near future?

Vlad_Rap
Transient
Transient

Post by Vlad_Rap » Dec Sat 30, 2017 9:50 am

They will tell you it has to do with efficiency. That is true. If Marshfield residents vote to give up their control through Town Meeting and go over to a strong manager type of town govenment all kinds of development ,but especially 40B projects like the Modera, will come at a much quicker rate. The whole idea behind town manager is to bypass what residents want and deliver up the town to the Democratic party. Just look at who will be the likely appointee.

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Dec Sat 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Vlad_Rap wrote:
Dec Sat 30, 2017 9:50 am
They will tell you it has to do with efficiency. That is true. If Marshfield residents vote to give up their control through Town Meeting and go over to a strong manager type of town government all kinds of development ,but especially 40B projects like the Modera, will come at a much quicker rate. The whole idea behind town manager is to bypass what residents want and deliver up the town to the Democratic party. Just look at who will be the likely appointee.
The Charter Review committee is proposing, among other things, the creation of the Town Manager position. This will result in an unhealthy concentration of power into one position by one person. And it will be Maresco.

Imagine - a Democratic hack with appointing authority for multiple well-paid positions in town. Freshly appointed by selectmen Fitzgerald, Bradley and Kelleher, who helped quash residents' questions about the zoning issues related to the EXPANSION of the airport. So, maybe he earned some 'creds' with the Regime/clique which could not have hurt with his run for selectman???

Just look at the clique that has formed and the inter-connections around this takeover of the town.

The chairman of the Charter Review Committee is Bill Bowers. Bowers and Maresco. Not unusual to see them out on the town together . Bowers is (N/F) Chair of the Grad Nite Live non-profit corporation. Maresco is (N/F) the Treasurer of the corporation. Bowers is on the board at Heritage Bank, formerly Scituate Federal Savings Bank. You think he has some interest in increasing "efficiency" and "economic activity" in Marshfield? What kind of "efficiency" and economic activity would his bank like to see? Fast building permit approvals? Waivers of Zoning and Environmental regulations?

And the RINOs will think such conditions/atmosphere is good for "economic growth" and "land rights" - when IMHO, it's just creating and propagating Crony Capitalism.

And here is Bowers steering the direction for the formation of a new form of town government. The All Star Team, according to selectmen Robbins, McDonough and Bradley.

And Robbins is a subject for a dedicated discussion thread.

Bowers, Maresco and selectman Jim Fitzgerald - peas in a pod. One hand washes the other. A real mutual admiration society. "Citizens Of The Year." Maresco , who reportedly prompted Fitzgerald to set up the 'Molly Fund' (With his $20 donation), and the three are active together in the Boys & Girls Club clique. Fitzgerald and Maresco are really into the pumkin carving, story times and creation of 'Winter Wonderland' approach to playing the public sentiment. Sorry if someone thinks I am a cynic but I just see inconsistencies between their public images they try to project and the way they treat the taxpayers and voters in their decisions and government-related activities.

These are people that act and speak like they are the only people doing 'good" things for the town and civic activity. Jim Robinson says that Jim Fitzgerald is "beloved." There's another guy that likes to sprinkle cash around and put his name where the mommies can see it. Worst town moderator in history - who by the way - is the guy that Don Gibson, current moderator and member of the Charter Review Committee, wants to see act as Town Moderator during the upcoming presentation and votes on the changes to the Town Charter. You can see and hear Robinson now: "I declare that we will discuss this for one hour and you can only speak once!" And Robinson will also tell the voters what they can ask and when they can ask it. Robinson and Gibson also can read minds - 'doncha know. They know what a voter is going to say before he/she says it - which they think apparently gives them the 'right' to shut down/silence that speaker.

My impression is that this grouping and the majority of the Charter Review Committee doesn't give two spits about the opinions of the 'opposition' (The people that don't kiss their butts and bob their heads up-'n-down whenever THEY speak.). You know, the people that Maresco has referred to as "venom spewing anti-government naysayers.' You see, if you disagree with Mike 'Mayor Laguardia' Maresco your participation in anything in town is not wanted.
Why do so many officials FEAR and kowtow to the Marshfield Airport gang?

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

Seahag
Transient
Transient

Post by Seahag » Dec Sat 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Oh, and well, you left out the current tax collector, Patrick Della Russo, soon to become the Chief Financial Officer of the corporation!

I agree with you that Steve Robbins needs a full page discussion on his recent actions and accusations at the December CRC meeting.